Mommy Articles/Links

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Wedding Party




According to my Royal Wedding app I downloaded onto my phone the other day, we are just 1 day, 3 hours, and 28 minutes away from Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding! If you're anything like me, I can't wait to see the pageantry of such a spectacular event. It's a true fairytale as a commoner marries the future King of England! Back in the day, that would have never happened. Today, it's actually going to happen. My only wish is that the paparazzi not treat the future Queen Katherine as they treated Princess Diana.



For those hosting a Royal Wedding Viewing Party, here are a few ideas given to us from one of my favorite blogs, Celebrations from Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails