Mommy Articles/Links

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bedding Fit For A Princess



As you can imagine based on the title of this blog, I am deep into the Royal Wedding pageantry and can't get enough of it. As a mom of a prince and princess ages 2 and 5, I do not have enough hours in the day to watch all of the fanfare, but you best believe I am doing my best to keep up. What I can't watch I try to tape on the DVR and somewhere between now and the end of the year I will have watched it all. I have yet to decide what network is best to tape the day of the Royal nuptials, but when in doubt go CNN, right? I'm more interested in the gown, entrance, bouquet, reception, and after party than I am in the actual wedding ceremony. I have also decided to take my daughter on her first open model call at Wilhelmena Models Kids, during the actual wedding. Really? What horrible timing!!!!

Anyhoo, above you will see some very posh beds I found on Posh Tots, a company with elegant bedding and furniture with ridiculous prices only the elite or lottery winners can afford. Being that we live in an English Tudor style home, the coaches don't stand a chance in my daughter's room. However, the daybed is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails