Mommy Articles/Links

Friday, February 25, 2011

8th Wedding Anniversary - Accommodations


Mount Merino Manor

I count it a blessing that my husband and I will be celebrating 8 wonderful years of marriage and 11 years of knowing one another. To celebrate the occasion, I found Mount Merino Manor, a bed and breakfast in upstate New York in beautiful Hudson Valley. I have driven through HV many times on my way to Miss New York Scholarship Program workshops and pageants and have admired the foliage during changing seasons. After watching a segment on the Today Show a few months back, I quickly put the B&B in my BB for places to visit when an occasion presented itself. After spending an evening in a B&B right after my husband's election night, getting some much needed R&R at a B&B is the only way to go. We don't have to worry about teens playing on the elevator, people walking down the hall at crazy hours of the night, etc. I found Mount Merino Manor to be quite the perfect location for a weekend of marital reconnecting.

I'm not sure which room to select, so here are two of my favorites rooms and let me know which you would choose.

Blue Mountain Room - $295 - $375 (based on the season)



I don't think it gets any more romantic than this. This room is almost too good to be true.


I am not sure what to do with the chair in the room but I guess I'll find out if we book this room.

Deer Run Room - $195 - $250 (based on the season)


A bit traditional, but I do like this room as well.





This bathtub reminds me of the vintage bear claw tub I once had in my first apartment in Toledo.
Don't forget to take the on the right sidebar and let me know which you would choose. You have until March 6th to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails