Mommy Articles/Links

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Some of you know what's been going on in my life for the last month or so. My husband is running for New York State Assembly - District 14. You can view his website here. I am having the time of my life! About a year ago, I began thinking about how I could work part-time for a politician. Little did I know I would be married to him. Of course the fun will end once he wins since it will look a bit suspect that he is employing his wife. In the meantime, I am enjoying planning fundraisers, parties, writing letters for contributions, and preparing the kids for school. Stay tuned to some of the ideas we're coming up with which will be posted AFTER the event. We don't want our opponent finding out what our camp is doing, now do we?

Enjoy his campaign video! Spread the word and share it as well. Even if he isn't in your district or even state, what he wants for his family he also wants for yours.

To see a full view of the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails