Mommy Articles/Links

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From White House Social Secretary to CEO


What a comeback! I was very sad to see Ms. Rogers "resign" as the first White House Social Secretary of color. I am even more sad to see that, to my knowledge, there have been no photos posted of White House table settings, eclectic menus, and event photos since her departure. As an event/meeting planner, soon to be credentialed (where are my test results!), I often visited the White House website to see what was being served at the latest luncheon hosted by the First Lady or POTUS himself. I got nothing. Ms. Smoot, can we get a little taste of your work up close?

Rogers named CEO of Johnson Publishing Co. :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Business

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from the Blog Hop.

    Hope you can stop by my blog, I have a lot of great giveaways going on right now.
    http://shining2save.com

    Have a great day!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails