Mommy Articles/Links

Monday, August 9, 2010

I Got My Wish!!




I am so excited about today! A few weeks ago, a friend sent me a link announcing that the Nate Berkus Show was looking for audience members for the taping of his new show airing in September 2010. If you remember this post, you'll remember that I wanted Nate to pimp my dining room. Well, he hasn't shown up at my door yet, but the moment I learned he was getting his own show AND it was taping in NYC, I stopped decorating my newly painted dining room. I was hoping he got word that I really don't know what I'm doing especially after painting the room a dark color. I have an idea of what I want to do but thought I would wait. Maybe he'll give the audience gift cards to a fabulous designer warehouse. I mean, this IS New York City!

Check back later this week to learn about my experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails