Mommy Articles/Links

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Party Decor: Cocktail & Shower Tags


Cocktail tags - $14.99/doz.



I have a few friends having babies this summer. Sweet Baby Shower Tags on sale for $5/doz.

I found these cute little cocktail tags here and fell in love with this site. As you see on the right hand column of my blog I have added a few of my favorite party blogs I now follow. Check it out! I'm always searching for cute ways to spruce up a table or party. I wonder what I'll use this for...

Click here for personalized cookies for any occasion. Unfortunately I wasn't able to upload the photo. I don't think $42/doz is a bad price to pay especially for your new arrival. No, I'm not pregnant. Two is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails