Mommy Articles/Links

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's Going On This Week

I'm constantly thinking of new blogs to write but for now I'm away from the computer for a few days. The few posts you have seen this week were written last weekend and set up to post each day. I love this option on Blogger. I may just start writing up my posts over the weekend and setting them up to post daily.










Anyhoo...I've been reading up on the life of Michelle Obama First Lady of Hope, an unauthorized bio, but nontheless I am learning small tidbits about her mothering and life as a teen. I'm still planning the ice cream social for a U.S. Senator here in my state, and still on the fence about giving my son a birthday party for his second birthday. I also received an awesome call which I'll tell you about on my other blog later.

Highlights of my week have been:
  • My son is showing signs of potty training readiness
  • My son is fighting bedtime regularly which is not a good thing
  • My daughter and I are starting to hold real conversations which are very interesting
  • My daughter recently discovered ABC Family and is being sucked in by commercials
  • I am realizing that my kids watch too much TV and my 23 month old son knows how to channel surf
  • I have less than 30 days to make a major decision so send your prayers my way that I make the right decision for me, my children, and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails