Anyhoo...I've been reading up on the life of Michelle Obama First Lady of Hope, an unauthorized bio, but nontheless I am learning small tidbits about her mothering and life as a teen. I'm still planning the ice cream social for a U.S. Senator here in my state, and still on the fence about giving my son a birthday party for his second birthday. I also received an awesome call which I'll tell you about on my other blog later.
Highlights of my week have been:
- My son is showing signs of potty training readiness
- My son is fighting bedtime regularly which is not a good thing
- My daughter and I are starting to hold real conversations which are very interesting
- My daughter recently discovered ABC Family and is being sucked in by commercials
- I am realizing that my kids watch too much TV and my 23 month old son knows how to channel surf
- I have less than 30 days to make a major decision so send your prayers my way that I make the right decision for me, my children, and my family