Mommy Articles/Links

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Gifts For My Son



My baby boy is turning two this Sunday! I can't believe how much time has flown by! Below are some of the things I'm thinking of getting him for his birthday. He has shown great interest in Thomas the Tank Engine. He gets so excited when he sees anything Thomas. Just last week, I took the kids to Barnes & Noble to pick up a few books. A friend rencently told me that there was a Thomas the Tank display at the store. Little did I know there was a toy train set which HE LOVED!!! Both he and my daughter played with it the entire time. Hope I don't overdo it.









Thomas Wooden Railway Conductor Figure 8 Set - $39.99




Playhut Thomas the Tank - $24.99 (Walmart/Target)


Maxim City Harbor Wooden Train Set - $124.95

After this post was written, Dad sent me a link to this Maxim Wooden Train set that will definitely go in my son's room. I think this will definitely keep him busy. Now that he'll have a time consuming toy in his room I can actually get some deep cleaning (like my closet) taken care of while he's occupied while my daughter is in camp next week.

Here are some Thomas cakes I recently posted. I'm not planning to have a party of any sort. After all of the entertaining we've been doing as of late, I just don't have it in me. What we are planning to do is enjoy a day at Central Park. Did I tell you that my son share's his birthday with my father? He'll be in town as well to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails