Mommy Articles/Links

Monday, May 3, 2010

Do You Know What Today Is?




We met during happy hour at a popular Detroit hotspot. We got to know each other in 10 days and then he returned to NYC. We dated long distance for 3 years. Today, I have served 7 years of a life term. On May 3, 2003 I married a man who would love me unconditionally. I man who loves God, his mother, our children, and me. A hardworking man who has never disappointed me. A man who supports me in everything I do. I am in a marriage that many only dream of. A marriage that many cannot sustain because they lack the necessary tools, knowledge, or maturity to maintain it. I want nothing but the best for him and he wants nothing but the best for me. How did we get to this point? We learned how to communicate. It wasn't easy. We both entered into this marriage saying that divorce is not an option. We come from different upbringings but share the same values. I love this man so much and plan to tell him that more and more everyday. I love me some him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails