Mommy Articles/Links

Monday, December 13, 2010

Perfect Party Dress - Ooh! La La! Couture


I decided to take my daughter shopping for her birthday party dress after school last week and knew right where to go. We found the dress at a boutique in Rockville Centre which I discovered while on a campaign run for my husband. Campaigning helped me learn more about my community including the discovery of a fabulous boutique, Kids Cottage, which has one of a kind merchandise that can't be found in department stores. Ooh! La La! Couture is the place to go for your little princess or prince. Not only will my daughter look super cute in her ensemble (not pictured), but other notable tots who rock this brand include Sam, daughter of Tiger & Elin Woods, Sean Combs' twin girls, Heidi Klum's daughter, Leni, and China Anderson, who starred in the final episode of "Grey's Anatomy last May. Click here for photos. I had no idea the dress my daughter selected after taking five dresses to the dressing room has been rocked on Red Carpets by such posh tots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails