Mommy Articles/Links

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tie One On For Dad! A Cake That Is...

Father's Day is fast approaching so imagine how grateful I was when I received an email from Matt, a real follower (wow!) giving me permission to use his post on these awesome tie cakes. Below are some extremely creative cakes I'm sure Dad will enjoy. These cakes are truly a work of art. I would feel bad cutting into it.





I'm not crazy about this tie but the shirt looks like a Brooks Brother's design





This cake reminds me of a shirt/tie set my dad would wear to church





For Dr. Dad!


Click here for more Tie Cakes!



Here are a few other fabulous finds from Family Fun!




For our Dad's who love to grill




Customize this treat in your Dad's favorite team colors which is perfect for Lakers/Celtics fans




This treat is very creative! Is that a tootsie roll on top?

Dad, if you're unsure about what to do with years and years of ugly ties from your children, turn tacky into trendy and make a shirt, skirt, or dress for the lovely lady in your life. Interested in other designs? Send an email to fabulousbyapril@yahoo.com for more designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails