Mommy Articles/Links

Friday, May 28, 2010

Huffington Post: Do Your Kids Still Sleep With You?

Do Your Kids Still Sleep With You?
Maybe you're a single mom. Maybe your hubby travels a lot. If your kids still sleep with you, this issue can bring up very strong...





In a word, NO! I never wanted to start it so I didn't have to deal with it. My sister's kids slept with her until they were 3 or so. I learned from her. Only time we allowed our daughter to sleep with us is when she gets scared of thunderstorms. As soon as she falls asleep we take her back to bed. The only other time is right after our son was born she became a little needy. We treated her with kid gloves until she felt comfortable about her new sibling. No problems since. My advice is if you don't start it you won't have a problem. Just like my mom told me about shaving my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails