I did not find much cash because I usually don’t carry much cash. If I have it available I’ll find silly ways to spend it. Usually I spend it on food because I don’t always want to eat at home. This could explain the few pounds I have put on lately, but I have made conscience effort to select grilled items, salads, and sushi when available. After calling all of the 1-800 or 1-877 numbers on the back of the cards, I discovered that hidden in my purse was $134.77!!
Bed Bath & Beyond $20
Bear Bucks $25
Cold Stone Creamery $10
Saks Fifth Avenue $34.77 (down from $250)
My plans for the gift cards will be to:
- Take the kids to Borders this week to pick out a few books
- Take Olivia to Cold Stone Creamery and Build-A-Bear Workshop on a Mommy/Daughter Date (they're hers anyway)
- The family could go to Friday's for dinner or lunch on an upcoming weekend
- Maybe I'll send my husband some of these from Saks Fifth Avenue online
- We are in the market for a few kitchen items which is perfect from Bed Bath and Beyond
- If you become a "Follower" of my blog or send some friends my way if you're already a follower, I'll enter your name in a raffle to win the Applebees gift card! Every bit counts, right?