Mommy Articles/Links

Monday, April 26, 2010

One Week From Today...




My husband and I will be celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary on Monday, May 3, 2010. My goal is to reminisce about our wedding week/honeymoon and share a few things with you. I'm hoping to post photos as well from our wedding. If I fall behind, charge it to my head and not my heart. I really do have good intentions.


For starters, the photo above was an impromptu photo taken by our photographer as we were leaving the ceremony from Perfecting Church in Detroit, MI heading towards the reception. I knew the moment I saw this photo that this would be the one I would submit to Jet Magazine for their Society page. Well, we made it into the December 8, 2003 issue with Roberta Flack on the cover! I actually feel that there has never been a better looking couple than us since then, but then of course I am biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails