Mommy Articles/Links

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kiddy Humidifiers





Over the last few days my daughter has been a bit stuffy and congested. It could be a cold. It could be allergies. At her age of 4, over the counter meds aren't really suggested by medical professionals. So I brought out her Hello Kitty cool mist humidifier to help her breathe easier during the night. Okay, the truth is I brought it out for all of us to sleep better during the night. When one of the kids isn't feeling well, nobody sleeps. This is a great investment and it's eligible for reimbursement through your employer's FSA or Flexible Spending Account. We bought it from Drugstore.com for just $39.99 but is also available at Walmart.com for $39. My son has this cute little Dragon humidifier that retails at Walmart.com for $30 and is $34.99 at Drugstore.com. I guess we should go to Walmart next time, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails