Mommy Articles/Links

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Perfect Jeans - 5 Tips on How to Find Them




Noir Patch Pocket Jean - White House Black Market: $49.99





I ran across a perfect article to help me with my next shopping spree which really needs to happen soon. If you followed me at my previous home, one of the first posts was about jeans and how my husband feels I wear the same style in different colors. I have been stuck in DKNY jeans that I discovered on a shopping trip to Woodbury Commons in NY a few years back. With the exception of the 7 for all Mankind jeans my husband bought me for Christmas in 2008 and my new discovery of the perfect fit White House Black Market gives me, this is all I wear. There are sooo many more brands on the market now than there were back in the 80s. I'm a but overwhelmed and know that I must devote an entire day to jean shopping. Afterall, baby has back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails