Mommy Articles/Links

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Children's Room Murals



My kids have the cutest rooms! We live in a tudor style home which means none of the bedrooms have your average evenly squared walls. This is a good and bad thing actually. As I was shopping at Denny's Kids in Oceanside, NY I ran across Green Street Custom Design's business card. I have always wanted a mural on my children's walls. My son has the cutest room of them all. I'll post photos sometime in the future. He has two built-in mini cubbies. One I would love to turn into a space ship and the other could be a mini library or something to encourage studying and reading. Stay tuned! You can find more photos on Green Street's Facebook page.

Visit www.mommythequeen.net for more of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails